- This event has passed.
Buzz ’n Go: Guided City Tour & Local Brewery Tasting
March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Buzz ‘n Go: Raleigh Guided City Tour & Local Brewery Tasting is the best way to discover Raleigh’s incredible sights & historical attraction, while getting a Let the guides of Tobacco Road Tours introduce you to the Capital City, classic southern cuisine, and the local craft brewery scene while experiencing a little of the history of America’s 42nd largest city- Raleigh, North Carolina.
- See the Colonial home of the “father of Raleigh” Joel Lane (Cherry Bounce fame).
- Stop & tour the NC State Capitol.
- Hear the story about Raleigh’s Grog Alley.
- Experience the famous Cherry Bounce drink.
- Try a Muscadine wine; bring back memories of old southern stately mansions, warm sunshine, and gracious hospitality.
- See and explore a National Historic Cemetery.
- Enjoy a classic sampler of one of Raleigh’s traditional diners! Tasty!
- Explore multiple districts and discover the REAL Raleigh.
- Wrap up your tour with a visit to one of the hottest new breweries in Raleigh.
[ct id="ct_Phone_text_621b" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Website_text_24ef" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Email_text_4352" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Hours_textarea_25b3" property="title | description | value"]