Historic Raleigh Tour
July 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Motorized, professionally guided, who, what, where, when & why tour de force!
Join us every Monday, Wednesday & Friday for TRT’s Historic Raleigh tour. Tobacco Road Tours take you to where Raleigh’s roots began & where the City has evolved today.
North Carolina’s “Triangle”, with some of the United States best historical markers, culture, architecture, food and stories await you as we travel the “City of Oaks” on TRT’s Historic Raleigh tour.
- The State Capitol, Fayetteville Street, Memorial Auditorium (Progress Energy Center).
- Shaw University, Peace College, St. Augustine’s College, Meredith College, St. Mary’s School, North Carolina State University
- Historic Districts of Oakwood, Hayes – Barton, Five Points, Mordecai and Boylan Heights including Moore Square.
- The Entertainment Districts, Glenwood South, City Market and Warehouse Districts & Five Points.
- The North End; Capitol Park, Village at Pilots Mill, Seaboard Warehouses
- The Central Business District (CBD), NC State Arboretum and Pullen Park.
[ct id="ct_Phone_text_621b" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Website_text_24ef" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Email_text_4352" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Hours_textarea_25b3" property="title | description | value"]