BrickUniverse Raleigh: March 28 – 29, 2015
Hands-On LEGO Event for All Ages
BrickUniverse is coming to the Raleigh Convention Center in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina from March 28 – 29, 2015, bringing all sorts of creative hands-on fun with LEGO building. BrickUniverse is a fun-packed event for the entire family. Tickets are SELLING OUT fast and it is highly recommended that you buy your tickets online.
One of the many attractions include the BKNY Bricks gallery. BKNY Bricks is by award-winning LEGO artist Jonathan Lopes, who will be at BrickUniverse throughout the event. His work encompasses a variety of subjects including urban buildings to a life-sized version of familiar cartoon character.
Master LEGO model builder Jason Burik will also be in attendance and having a Burik Model Design gallery. Some of his works’ highlights includes a massive LEGO map of the United States, a huge LEGO replica of PNC Park, and another huge LEGO replica of Heinz Field.
Another attraction is our building zones. One will have thousands of LEGO bricks where builders can let their imaginations’ run wild. Another will have thousands of LEGO DUPLO bricks for our younger attendees.
There will also be a Reading Area presented by No Starch Press, the people who brought you the best-selling Beautiful LEGO, LEGO Neighborhood Book, Art of LEGO Design, and Art of the Brick books. They have been publishing awesome LEGO books since 2007.
Among those fun LEGO attractions, families will also find:
- Fan Zone: LEGO creations built by LEGO fans of all ages.
- LEGO BIONICLE Activities: with remote control LEGO tanks and robotics.
- Challenge Area: where different LEGO challenges and learning sessions throughout the day.
- Big Brick Building: LEGO DUPLO bricks for younger attendees.
- Building Zone: thousands of LEGO bricks for attendees’ to build to their heart’s content.
- The Brick Show: Jason and Stephen from the widely popular LEGO YouTube channel The Brick Show and interactive activities hosted by them.
- Model Gallery presented by The Brick Show: select LEGO models from The Brick Show’s very own collection
- Creations for Charity: stand with information about the great charity that annually gives LEGO sets to underprivileged children.
- Two separate Market Areas: over twenty different vendors selling an array of LEGO products that include new LEGO sets, LEGO minifigure accessories, retired and vintage LEGO sets, and so much more.
- Minifigure Art: professional caricatures artists on site selling LEGO art and live LEGO minifigure caricatures.
- Architecture Building: architectural building activities using only white LEGO bricks.
[ct id="ct_Address_text_c29d" property="title | description | value"]
BrickUniverse is an event that cannot be missed. Tickets ($12 online, $15 at the door) are selling fast for both Saturday and Sunday so early booking is advised for this exciting event, which is one of the triangle’s hottest tickets! Buy your tickets now at: www.brickuniverse.org
[ct id="ct_Phone_text_621b" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Website_text_24ef" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Email_text_4352" property="title | description | value"]
[ct id="ct_Hours_textarea_25b3" property="title | description | value"]